The ANTIOCH MARINA is located on the south side of the San Joaquin River along the Antioch Riverfront where it adjoins the Sacramento river Antioch Marina’s Location cannot be beat! A fishing paradise and a sail boaters dream, Antioch’s suburb location offers diverse fishing locations minutes away such as Sherman Lake and Winter Island. For sailboats, the wide channel of the San Joaquin provides a large relaxed area for a day sail along the Antioch Riverfront. Owned and operated by the City of Antioch, the 310-berth public Marina and Boat Launch is an attractive, multi-use facility. Located in eastern Contra Costa County, the Marina is approximately 3 1/4 miles west of the Antioch Bridge. There are no channels to be considered as the approach to the Marina is a natural shoreline gradient from approximately 68 feet depth in the center of the San Joaquin River.
What are your rates for a berth and what does that include
- Our fiercely competitive rates for berthing are $5.75 per foot uncovered berths and $7.25 per foot covered berths.
- Minimum size berth uncovered is 24’ feet, covered is 32’ feet. We charge by the berth size or the vessel’s length whichever is greater.
- Berth rental includes water, electricity is metered. 20 and 30 amp service is available.
- Computer controlled access gates and on-site Marina Office open 7 Days a week.
- Access to exclusive Berther restrooms and showers.
- Coin operated laundry facility on site.
- Complementary Wi-Fi
- Chevron Marina Fuel Dock dispensing diesel, Mid-grade gasoline, and oil products at competitive prices.
- Free waste pumpout station.
Do you have a Boat Launch Ramp
- Yes, The Antioch Marina has a boat launch ramp. The charge is $5 per launch for vehicles with trailers (all vehicles with a trailer must have a valid launch permit). There is a self pay station on-site. Each launch permit is valid for 24 hours. You may purchase up to 3 permits totaling 72 hours max. Annual passes are also available for purchase in the Marina Office for $100 (valid from January to December). Small non-motorized vessels such as kayaks do not require a launch fee unless you have a vehicle with trailer. Parking lot space is ample and well lit.