Customer Submitted Drought Tips
Do you have a drought tip or water saving idea to share? Please let us know what you are doing to use less water and we will put customer submitted tips together on the website!
Here is a summary of some of the customer submitted tips:
- Make sure all laundry and dish washing loads are full.
- Bathe pets in the yard during warmer weather, this waters the lawn too. (Use a biodegradable shampoo)
- Give the kids time limits on showers.
- Use a hot water circulating pump that provides almost instant hot water.
- Save condensate from air conditioner in 5 gal buckets to help water garden.
- If your garden hose gets very hot, the water is too hot to water plants. Run the water into a 5 gal bucket until its cool enough.